2011年9月12日星期一

Be the change you want to see!

These days, I am so happy to meet a guy whose name is Mitch, a versatile person from Australia. While talking about software, I am convinced that he is a software engineer; while talking about hardware, I am also sure he is a hardware engineer; while even talking about economy, I was wondering if he is a economist? With so many deep understanding :-) .

Moreover, he is a guy who fully understands the spirit of open source. He brought beer, playpause and lots of interesting projects to SZDIY, and all of these projects are open source. So Mitch really truly thoroughly makes a change to SZDIY, that is why SZDIY has a big day called "Mitch joins SZDIY".

For me, he suggested me that "be the change you want to see". I think I am ready to go, even every step is tiny, the combination will make that change!

Thank you Mitch, I appreciate all the help you've given me!

1 条评论:

KaTat 说...

Thanks for bringing the open source to Shenzhen, they are looking very interesting. I tried to look around Shenzhen to see if there is any open source projects that bring people together and learn it and share it, but no much luck until found your blog. Quite excited!

Thanks very much.